Goat Cheese and Greens
- 1 (11-ounce) package goat cheese, cut into 12 rounds
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head radicchio, torn
- 2 bunches arugula, torn
- Dredge goat cheese slices in breadcrumbs; spray lightly with cooking spray. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes or until golden.
- Combine olive oil and next 4 ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Arrange radicchio and arugula on individual salad plates. Top each serving with 2 slices goat cheese; drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Goat Cheese and Greens Recipe at a Glance