- 1 large orange, peeled
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled
- 1 large tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 package (4 oz.) watercress, stems removed, or mixed salad greens
- 1 container (4 oz.) goat cheese crumbles
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped candied pecans or walnuts
How to Make It
Section orange and grapefruit over medium bowl, reserving any juices. Add segments to reserved juices. Stir in tomato, basil and Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing.
Arrange watercress on serving platter, then top with citrus mixture. Sprinkle with cheese, black pepper and pecans.
Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 340, Calories From Fat 220, Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 24g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 1110mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g, Sugars 19g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 130%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%