Goat Cheese Chicken Salad
Simple and delicious salad as a main dish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 container(s) crumbled goat cheese (4 oz)
- 1 pound(s) grilled chicken (tenders)
- 2 ear(s) grilled corn
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) matchstick carrots
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted slivered almonds
- 11 cup(s) torn romaine lettuce
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- garlic clove, crushed
- Combine and whisk to make dressing. Combine remaining ingredients, including grilled chicken and corn (cut the corn off of the cob before mixing in salad).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bjenkins88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Goat Cheese Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes