Goat Cheese Canapés
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-oz.) goat cheese log, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 18 white sandwich bread slices
- Candy-cane beets and chives, or sliced squash and salmon caviar
- 1. Pulse first 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add thyme and next 2 ingredients; process until finely chopped.
- 2. Spread 1 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture onto each bread slice. Top with candy-cane beets and chives, or sliced squash and salmon caviar, pressing lightly. Trim crusts from bread. Cut each bread slice into 4 squares or 2 rectangles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This