Goat Cheese Bruschetta
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.0g
- Protein: 2.0g
- Carbohydrate: 6.3g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 144mg
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Calcium: 21mg
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) tub-style light cream cheese with chives and onion
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 (1/2-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut French bread baguette
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 4 garlic cloves, halved
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste with Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; mash with a fork until well blended and smooth.
- Coat both sides of bread slices with cooking spray; rub each side of bread with garlic halves. Place bread in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until lightly toasted. Turn slices over, and spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons cheese mixture on each slice. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until cheese mixture is warm.
- While bruschetta bakes, heat marinara sauce and tomato paste in a small saucepan over medium heat. Spoon about 1 1/2 teaspoons sauce down center of each bruschetta; sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This