Goat Cheese-and-Olive Mini Tarts
Use frozen mini phyllo pastry shells, goat cheese and storebought olive tapenade to make these quick and easy 5-ingredient appetizers.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 6 Minutes
- 5 tablespoons softened goat cheese
- 1 (1.9-oz.) package frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive tapenade
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place 1 tsp. softened goat cheese into each of 15 frozen mini-phyllo pastry shells. Top each with 1/2 tsp. olive tapenade. Place on a baking sheet, and bake 6 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note