Goat Cheese-and-Chive Croutons
This recipe goes with Caramelized Onion Soup With Goat Cheese-and-Chive Croutons
Yield: 8 croutons
- 1 (8-ounce) French baguette
- 3 tablespoons MAZOLA Canola Oil
- 1 (3-ounce) log goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Cut baguette diagonally into 8 slices; brush bread slices with oil.
- Stir together goat cheese, chopped chives, and mayonnaise. Spread mixture evenly on bread slices.
- Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note