- 2 cups thinly sliced shallots or onions
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-skimmed chicken broth
- 1 package (about 18 oz.) refrigerated gnocchi
- 2 cups shredded skinned cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- Fresh-grated nutmeg
- calories 580
- caloriesfromfat 8.3 %
- protein 36 g
- fat 5.3 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- carbohydrate 79 g
- fiber 0.9 g
- sodium 408 mg
- cholesterol 71 mg
How to Make It
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, stir shallots and sherry until shallots are limp, about 10 minutes.
Add sour cream, broth, gnocchi, chicken, and parsley. Stir until gnocchi are hot, about 5 minutes.
Spoon into bowls and season with nutmeg and salt to taste.