Gnocchi With Sage and Alfredo
As seen on Daytime TV.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
Total: 25 Minutes
- 2 (16-oz.) packages gnocchi
- 1/2 cup chopped prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon BERTOLLI Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 (15-oz.) jar BERTOLLI Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Cook gnocchi according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- 2. Cook prosciutto in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until prosciutto is crisp. Stir in garlic and sage, and cook 1 minute. Stir in Alfredo sauce and hot cooked gnocchi, and cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup reserved pasta water for desired consistency. Sprinkle with pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes