Gnocchi with Pumpkin and Sage
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 324
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 9.3g
- Carbohydrate: 53.6g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 942mg
- Calcium: 81mg
- 1 (16-ounce) package vacuum-packed potato gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce pancetta, finely diced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups chopped leek (about 1 medium)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup refrigerated light Alfredo sauce (such as Buitoni)
- 1/3 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- Fresh sage leaves (optional)
- 1. Cook gnocchi according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2. While gnocchi cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pancetta, and cook 3 minutes or until crisp. Add mushrooms, leek, and garlic; sauté 7 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to low. Stir in Alfredo sauce, pumpkin, salt, and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in broth and sage.
- 3. Drain gnocchi. Add gnocchi to sauce in pan, and toss gently. Spoon into individual bowls, and garnish with sage leaves, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Gnocchi (NYOH-kee) is the word for "dumplings." You can find commercial gnocchi in large supermarkets on the same aisle as dry pasta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This