Gnocchi, Sweet Corn & Arugula in Cream Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) frozen or shelf-stable potato gnocchi
- 2 cup(s) frozen or fresh whole kernel corn
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 3 ounce(s) Package of cream cheese cut up
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, garlic powder, dried basis or (oregano)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3 cup(s) fresh arugula torn
- potato gnocchi, half-n-half, cream cheese, arugula
- 1. Cook gnocchi according to package....add the corn to gnocchi last 5 min. of cooking time. Drain both gnocchi and corn kernels (save 1/2 cup of pasta water).
- 2. In med. sausepan combine half-and-half, cream cheese, salt, garlic powder, dried herb, and pepper. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in reserved pasto water.
- 3. Combine sause and gnocchi and corn together and warm in oven for 10 min. Sir in arugula. Serve in bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorginaHazzard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes