Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Gnocci
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onion finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Tomato pulp (made from whole tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato puree
- 3 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh cream
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine
- salt to taste
- 2 ounce(s) pancetta diced
- 1 cup(s) cooked broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) kalamata olives sliced
- Boil broccoli in saucepan, until done. Meanwhile...
- Heat olive oil in pan; add garlic & onion, sauté until onion turns translucent.
- Add the tomato pulp and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the tomato puree, ketchup, sugar and salt; bring to a boil.
- Add the oregano and cream and mix well.
- Add red wine, cooked broccoli, pancetta and olives; stir.
- Stir hot cooked gnocchi into sauce and serve immediately.
- Tomato pulp: blanch whole tomatoes in hot water, peel, remove seeds, chop.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes