Gnocchi, Cauliflower and Gorgonzola Gratin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 slice(s) hearty white sandwich bread, torn into large pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 pound(s) vacuum-packed gnocchi, Pastene is best
- 1 head(s) cauliflower, trimmed, cut into 1" florets (about 8 cups)
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 4 teaspoon(s) dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup(s) Gorgonzola crumbled
- 1. Bring 4 qts water to boil in large pot. Position oven rack about 5 inches from heating element and heat broiler. Pulse bread, melted butter, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper in food processor to create coarse crumbs, about 6 pulses.
- 2. Add 1 tbsp salt and gnocchi to boiling water and cook until tender and floating, about 4 minutes. Drain gnocchi and transfer to plate.
- 3. Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook 5 minutes. Stir in gnocchi and simmer 1 minute. Season with S&P
- 4. Transfer mixture to 3 qt. broiler safe baking dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly on top and broil until they are lightly browned, 3-5 minutes. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gnocchi, Cauliflower and Gorgonzola Gratin Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes