This is pretty simple and tastes that way as well. I don't think I'll make it again only because there was nothing special about it. I would prefer to just eat spaghetti, I think.
Serve the taste of Italy with this 5-ingredient Gnocchi Casserole.
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 16-oz. pkg. frozen gnocchi
- 1 26-oz. jar pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat; drain. Meanwhile, cook gnocchi according to package directions; drain. In a greased 2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients except one cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese and bake for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note