Recipe by Fabio Viviani
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) russet potatoes baked
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- Bake the potatoes the night before and let them sit in the refrigerator for a few hours, overnight if possible.
- Peel and chop the baked potatoes.
- Push the potatoes through a ricer or a food mill.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, mix the flour, cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes to the mixer and work for 5 minutes.
- Remove the dough and shape into a fist sized ball. Press out any air bubbles. Roll into a tube and cut the gnocchi in about 1 inch pieces with a sharp knife.
- Place the gnocchi in boiling water to cook. All the gnocchi is ready when the first pasta rises to the top of the boiling liquid.
- Serve as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gnocchi Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes