Gluten Free Ultimate Chicken Fingers
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt or garlic salt
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine melted
- Heat oven to 450 degree F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray
- Stir mix, cheese, paprika,and salt in shallow baking dish. Dip chicken strips into eggs, then cioat with mixture; repeat dipping in eggs and mixture. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Drizzle butter of chicken.
- Bake 12-14 min, turning after 6 min, until no longer pink in center
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gluten Free Ultimate Chicken Fingers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes