Gluten-Free Taco Soup
The main ingredients are the same, but there's no wheat in the seasonings.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) ground chuck browned and crumbled
- 1 white onion diced and sauteed with beef
- 3 teaspoon(s) garlic minced & sauteed with beef
- 1 can(s) kidney beans drained
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 2 large can(s) diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 2 small can(s) chili beans with sauce
- 2 can(s) Mexi-corn
- 4 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- Brown ground beef with diced onion. Shortly before the beef is done, add garlic & cook until beef is done. Drain and discard the fat.
- Open and rinse the kidney beans and black beans. Pour them and all other cans of vegetables to a large Dutch oven. Add water, seasonings and ground beef mixture. Simmer on low for at least an hour before serving.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and serve with corn chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sgbship and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gluten-Free Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews