Gluten-Free Taco Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) ground chuck browned and crumbled
- 1 white onion diced and sauteed with beef
- 3 teaspoon(s) garlic minced & sauteed with beef
- 1 can(s) kidney beans drained
- 1 can(s) black beans drained
- 2 large can(s) diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 2 small can(s) chili beans with sauce
- 2 can(s) Mexi-corn
- 4 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- Brown ground beef with diced onion. Shortly before the beef is done, add garlic & cook until beef is done. Drain and discard the fat.
- Open and rinse the kidney beans and black beans. Pour them and all other cans of vegetables to a large Dutch oven. Add water, seasonings and ground beef mixture. Simmer on low for at least an hour before serving.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and serve with corn chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sgbship and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gluten-Free Taco Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews