Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 quart(s) strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2-1/2 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) whipping cream whipped
- Mix strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside.
- Heat oven to 425 degree F. Grease cookie sheet. In medium bowl combine mix and remaining 1/4 cup of sugar; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork. Stir in milk, eggs, and vanilla. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 min or until light golden brown Cool 5 min. With serrated knife, split shortcakes; fill and to with strawberries and whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note