Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 quart(s) strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2-1/2 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) whipping cream whipped
- Mix strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside.
- Heat oven to 425 degree F. Grease cookie sheet. In medium bowl combine mix and remaining 1/4 cup of sugar; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork. Stir in milk, eggs, and vanilla. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 min or until light golden brown Cool 5 min. With serrated knife, split shortcakes; fill and to with strawberries and whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes