Gluten Free Pizza Crust
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/3 Bisquick Gluten Free Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian Seasoning or dried basil
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 8 ounce(s) pizza sauce
- 1 cup(s) Pizza meats or vegetables bite-size
- 6 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 425 degree F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Stir mi, seasons, water, oil, and eggs until well combined; spread in pan.
- Bake 15 min or until crest appears cracked
- Spread pizza sauce over crust; top with meat/vegetables and cheese.
- Bake 10-15 mins longer or until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza