Gluten free peppermint brownie bites
- 3 cup(s) Bob Red Mills Gluten free brownie mix
- 1/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1/2 cup(s) Smart balance light butter Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1. Mix together butter, water, egg substitute, and peppermint extract until well combined.
- 2. Slowly add in brownie mix. Mix well after each addition.
- 3. Refrigerate mix for 1-2 hours.
- 4. Preheat oven to 350.
- 5. Put powdered sugar in a shallow bowl. Drop tablespoon size balls of brownie mixture into powdered sugar and coat well.
- 6. Place sugar coated brownie balls on cookie sheet.
- 7. Bake for 15 minutes. Let stand on cookie sheet for three minutes after baking then transfer to cooling rack.
- *cookies spread slightly during baking.
- Yields 36 tbsp size cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KacinaPfeiffer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gluten free peppermint brownie bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies