Gluten Free Papaya Bread
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Bob's Redmill GF All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Xanthum Gum
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) ginger
- 1 whole(s) papaya mashed
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3/8 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour through ginger in large bowl. Mix with wisk and make a well in the center.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and add to dry ingredients. Mix together until moist.
- Pour into greased 9X5 loaf pan and bake for 45 mins to 1 hour until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Neenee73 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gluten Free Papaya Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads