Gluten Free Oven-Baked Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free Mix
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) eggs beaten
- 3 pound(s) whole chicken cut-up
- Heat oven to 400 degree F. Melt butter in 13x9-inch baking dish in oven
- Stir mix, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. Place eggs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then coat with mixture; repeat dipping in eggs and mixture. Place skin side down in heated dish.
- Bake 35 min. Turn chicken; bake about 15 min longer or until juice is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (165 degree F)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes