Gluten Free Oven-Baked Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free Mix
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) eggs beaten
- 3 pound(s) whole chicken cut-up
- Heat oven to 400 degree F. Melt butter in 13x9-inch baking dish in oven
- Stir mix, salt, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. Place eggs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then coat with mixture; repeat dipping in eggs and mixture. Place skin side down in heated dish.
- Bake 35 min. Turn chicken; bake about 15 min longer or until juice is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (165 degree F)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note