Gluten Free Impossibly Easy French Apple Pie
- 3 cup(s) Apples thinly sliced peeled
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg ground
- 1/2 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine melted
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- 1/3 cup(s) nuts chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 3 tablespoon(s) firm butter or margarine
- 1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg; place in pie plate.
- 2. In medium bowl, stir remaining filling ingredients until well blended. Pour over apple mixture in pie plate. In small bowl, mix all Streusel ingredients, using fork, until crumbly; sprinkle over filling.
- 3. Bake 45 to 50 minuts or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Store in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note