Gluten Free Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Bulk Pork Sausage
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped3
- 3 cup(s) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free mix
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage, bell pepper, and onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink: drain. Mix sausage mixture, potatoes, and 1-1/2 cups of the cheese in baking dish.
- 2. In medium bowl, stire Bisquick mi, milk, pepper, and eggs until blended. Pour over sausage mixture in baking dish.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake about 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note