Gluten Free Cornbread
Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cup(s) whole milk
- 1 cup(s) cornmeal
- 1 cup(s) rice flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large glass bowl, beat eggs and butter together, add milk and stir to combine. In a separate glass bowl, mix dry ingredients together and then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a buttered 8×8 glass baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown and a knife comes out clean when inserted into the middle of the cornbread.
- Popular Variations
- Honey Cornbread
- Mix in 2 TBL honey to wet ingredients before mixing in the dry. Serve with warm honey butter.
- Southwestern Style Cornbread
- Mix in 1 cup shredded organic grass-fed cheese and small jar of chopped green chiles before pouring into glass baking dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by asil00 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gluten Free Cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads