Gluten Free Cheese Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) tapioca flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 12 mini muffin cups with butter or cooking spray (without flour).
- In blender, place all ingredients. Cover; blend, using on-and-off pulses, until well combined. Fill muffin cups three-fourths full with batter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and puffed. Immediately remove from pan to platter. Serve hot.
- Repeat with remaining batter to make about 24 more mini breads, or cover and refrigerate batter up to 5 days until ready to bake.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gluten Free Cheese Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads