These are great and even the gluten tolerant members of my family loved them. I also turned them into dairy-free brownies by using Earth Balance butter alternative and they were awesome.
Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Paul Grimes
More From Allyou
Bake: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 112mg
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a 12-cup muffin tin and 4 cups of a 6-cup tin with gluten-free cooking spray.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk rice flour, almond meal, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Place chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl; set over a pan of simmering water. Let stand until chocolate and butter have melted, stirring often. Remove from heat; whisk in cocoa.
- 3. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar on medium speed until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Slowly add chocolate mixture; beat on low for 1 minute. Beat in flour mixture.
- 4. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full. Bake until a toothpick stuck into middle of a brownie comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Let cool in pans on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then remove to rack to cool completely.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per brownie.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This