Gluten Free Biscuits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) shortening
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven too 400 degrees F.
- Cut shortening into mix, using fork, until particles are size of small peas. Stir in remaining ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13-16 min or until golden brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note