Gluten Free Biscuits
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Bisquick Gluten Free Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) shortening
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven too 400 degrees F.
- Cut shortening into mix, using fork, until particles are size of small peas. Stir in remaining ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13-16 min or until golden brown
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SchellerFamily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes