Glorious Baked Potato
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) potatoes Large
- 3.5 ounce(s) butter
- 3.5 ounce(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 ounce(s) heavy cream
- 2 ounce(s) cheese grated
- garlic powder
- vegetable oil
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 F (200 C).
- 2. Scrub the potatoes clean.
- 3. Using a sharp knife, make slices across the potato, being sure to stop before you reach its bottom.
- 4. Slice the butter and Parmesan.
- 5. Next, open the potatoes’ crevices and shove the Parmesan and butter, alternating between the two.
- 6. Transfer the potatoes onto an oiled baking sheet and drizzle a little oil on top of the potatoes.
- 7. Season with salt and garlic powder. You can be quite generous with salt.
- 8. Bake for about 60 minutes.
- 9. After about 45 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven. Drizzle cream over the top and top with grated cheese. Any cheese you like.
- 10. Return the baking sheet to the oven for the last 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joecole1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note