Glazed Shoulder Spare Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 whole(s) Pork spare ribs (cut from the shoulder)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Clear Honey
- 4 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 80 grams Muscovado Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tomato Puree/Paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- Heat the oven to 200C (fan oven 180C or Gas Mark 6)
- Heat all the marinade ingredients in small saucepan and simmer for a few minutes.
- Put the ribs on a non-stick baking tray and pour over the marinade.
- Roast for an hour turning now and again until the ribs are browned, sticky and tender.
- Nutritional Information:
- 409kcals, protein 40.3g, carbs 31.8g, fat 14.2g, saturated fat 5.3g, Fibre 0.4g, Salt 3.73g.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Hopskotch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note