Glazed salmon with spicy broccoli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) apricot jam
- 1 skin on salmon fillet (6oz)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brocolli florets
- Cooked brown rice for serving
- 1) Heat broiler, with rack in middle position. In a small bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and red-pepper flakes. Divide mixture in half and stir jam into one half.
- 2) Place salmon on a broilerproof rimmed baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Brush salmon with jam mixture and broil until fish is opaque throughout, about 10 minutes.
- 3) Meanwhile, set a steamer basket in a saucepan with 2 inches simmering water. Add broccoli, cover and steam until crisp-tender, 4 minutes. Toss broccoli with remaining soy sauce mixture, serve with salmon and rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarolNaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Glazed salmon with spicy broccoli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes