- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- calories 301
- fat 10.9 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- protein 34.4 g
- carbohydrate 14.8 g
- cholesterol 94 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 251 mg
- caloriesfromfat 33 %
- fiber 0.3 g
- calcium 33 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Set aside 1/4 cup mixture.
Coat fish with cooking spray. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add fish. Spoon 2 teaspoons orange juice mixture over each fillet; cook 4 minutes. Turn fish, and spoon an additional 2 teaspoons orange juice mixture over each fillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Add reserved 1/4 cup orange juice mixture to pan; place over medium heat, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook 30 seconds or until sauce is slightly thick. Spoon sauce over fish.