Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) five spice powder
- 1 pound(s) fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) thin (French) green beans
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 4 teaspoon(s) reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, whisk the honey, soy sauce, five spice powder and garlic. Place salmon on a large plate. Pour spice mixture over salmon; turn to coat. Marinate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss green beans with canola and sesame oils. Arrange beans on rimmed baking pan lined with foil; bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Push beans to one side of pan. Place salmon skin side down on other side of pan. Brush salmon with any remaining marinade. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon is opaque throughout and beans are crisp, but tender. Remove salmon from pan, leaving skin. Toss beans with sesame seeds and lemon juice. Serve beans with salmon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gigimuirheid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note