This was very tasty. Very quick and simple to make and I will certainly make it again. I also added 3 tablespoons of water and will next time omit the oil.
Glazed Roasted Chicken
More From Southern Living
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1/2 cup lite teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (4-pound) whole chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Stir together first 4 ingredients; reserve half of mixture.
- Cut chicken in half, and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a large freezer bag, and pour half of teriyaki mixture over chicken; seal bag, and chill 8 hours, turning chicken, if desired.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Place chicken, skin side up, on an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 450° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into chicken thigh registers 180°. Brush with reserved teriyaki mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes