- 1/2 cup lite teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (3-pound) whole chickens
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients; reserve half of mixture.
Cut each chicken in half, and sprinkle evenly with pepper. Place chicken in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, and pour remaining half of teriyaki mixture over chicken; seal bag,and chill 8 hours, turning chicken,if desired.
Remove chicken from marinade,discarding marinade. Place chicken, skin side up, on an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 450° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into chicken thigh registers 180°. Brush with reserved teriyaki mixture.