- 3 pounds baby-back pork ribs
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 head napa or green cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 2 crisp apples (such as Braeburn or Granny Smith), cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 bunch scallions (white and light green parts), thinly sliced
- calories 469
- caloriesfromfat 44 %
- fat 23 g
- satfat 8 g
- cholesterol 154 mg
- sodium 846 mg
- carbohydrate 21 g
- fiber 2 g
- sugars 7 g
- protein 43 g
How to Make It
Heat grill to medium. Season the ribs with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place on grill, cover, and cook 20 to 25 minutes, turning often, until cooked through and tender.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the Worcestershire, mustard, and brown sugar. Baste the ribs with the sauce during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, horseradish, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the cabbage, apples, and scallions and toss. Cut the ribs apart, divide among plates, and serve with the slaw.
Shortcut: If you're pressed for time, use pork chops, which require just 12 minutes of cooking. Turn them only once.