Glazed Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried Sage (or thyme or oregano)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Apricot Jam
- 1/3 cup(s) White Wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fresh Ginger Minced
- 1 pound(s) Pork Tenderloin Chops
- 1. Rub pork loins with black pepper and sage. (or thyme or oregano)
- 2. Heat olive oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add pork loins.
- 3. Cook on each side until browned (for thinner chops, 3-5 minutes). Remove pork from pan and keep warm.If chops are thick you will need to cook longer
- 4. Combine jam, wine and ginger in a small bowl and stir well with a whisk. Add mixture to pan and simmer about 4 minutes or until thickened. This may take longer depending on the consistency of your jam.
- 5. Return pork loins to pan and cook 1-2 minutes to coat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Fexyfex and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note