Glazed Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- 4 Pork chops Thick cut
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350* in a bowl combine the brown sugar and spices (salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika and garlic powder)
- Remove the pork chops from their package and rub the brown sugar/spice mix all over both sides. Use all of the spice mix.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a small skillet over medium/high. When the oil is nice and hot ( it will look wavy in the pan) add the pork chops. Cook the chops for about 5 min on each side or until they are nicely browned.
- If you are using an oven skillet, place the skillet in the oven for an additional 5 min to make sure they are cooked through. If your skillet is not oven safe (most plastic handled skillets and Teflon are not safe in the oven) transfer the chops to a baking sheet lined with foil then place in the oven.
- Remove the chops from the oven and drag each side around in the thick glaze that has formed around the chops in the pan prior to serving.
- Put water in pan when it cools down to help clean up.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mlugo88 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Glazed Pork Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes