This was fabulous.....fast AND tasty. Only thing is, it goes so fast that you have to make sure your side dishes have started cooking already. I served it with steamed carrots and whole wheat couscous. Delicious!!
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Jan Gautro
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 234
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 27.9g
- Carbohydrate: 15.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 482mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut pork crosswise into 16 pieces.
- Combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt, cumin, cardamom, and pepper; rub evenly over pork.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar, raisins, juice, vinegar, and capers, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 2 minutes. Turn pork over; cook 1 minute. Add vinegar mixture; cook 1 minute or until sauce thickens and pork is done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note