Glazed Meat Loaf
This meatloaf's flavor is enhanced with beef bouillon and a brown sugar glaze with a hint of lemon juice.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 3 slice(s) bread shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) diced onion
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cube(s) beef bouillon crumbled
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and dry mustard until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, shredded bread, onion, egg, bouillon, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1/3 cup of the ketchup mixture until well mixed. Form into a loaf and place in a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour. Pour off fat. Pour reserved ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 10 minutes more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sunshinegirl915 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note