Glazed Meat Loaf
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 3 slice(s) bread shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) diced onion
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cube(s) beef bouillon crumbled
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and dry mustard until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, shredded bread, onion, egg, bouillon, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1/3 cup of the ketchup mixture until well mixed. Form into a loaf and place in a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour. Pour off fat. Pour reserved ketchup mixture over loaf. Bake 10 minutes more.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sunshinegirl915 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes