Glazed Honey-Garlic Chicken Wings
More From Coastal Living
Marinate: 6 Hours
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce or sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pound chicken drumettes or wings, tips removed
- 1. Whisk together first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Place chicken in a large zip-top plastic storage bag. Pour honey-garlic marinade over chicken; seal bag, and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, turning occasionally, 35 minutes or until golden brown on all sides.
- Wings may be baked at 400° on a baking sheet in a single layer 30 to 40 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note