Glazed Ham with Coriander and Fennel
Yield: Makes 8 servings (with leftovers)
More From Real Simple
Amount per serving
- Calories: 395
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Protein: 65g
- Carbohydrate: 14g
- Sugars: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Sodium: 2030mg
- Cholesterol: 171mg
- 1 7-pound fully cooked bone-in ham (preferably the shank end)
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- Heat oven to 375° F. Place the ham, cut-side down, on a rack set in a roasting pan. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, using a heavy pan, crush the fennel, coriander, and peppercorns. In a small bowl, combine them with the preserves to form a glaze.
Brush 1/4 cup of the glaze over the ham and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Brush another 1/4 cup of the glaze over the ham and bake until the ham is heated through, 15 to 20 minutes. Thinly slice and serve with the remaining 1/2 cup of the glaze.
Make-Ahead Tip: Prepare the apricot glaze, cover, and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This