Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 pound(s) bone in ham [shank end]
- 1 cup(s) apricot jelly
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- Spring Herb Mix
- 1 cup(s) panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped chives
- 1 grated zest of lemon
- Dry a bone-in fully cooked ham [do not use a country ham] and bring to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Trim the an skin, leaving the fat intact. Score the fat in a crosshatch pattern, making the cuts about 3/4 inch deep and 1 inch apart. Put the ham flat-side down on a rack in a roasting pan; add 1 cup water. Baske on the lowest oven rack, 40 minutes, adding more water if the pan gets dry. Meanwhile, make the glaze: Whisk the jelly with brown sugar, dijon mustard, cider vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Brush the ham with half of the glaze; cover loosley with foil and bake 45 more minutes. Brush with the remaining glaze; sprinkle with Spring herb mix and bake, uncovered, until the glaze is browned, 40 to 50 more minutes. Let rest 15 minutes before carving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elexa68 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Glazed Ham Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes