Glazed Fruit Tarts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 3/4 cup sliced, peeled peaches
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- Tart Shells
- Combine sugar, cornstarch, orange juice, and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and clear. Set aside to cool.
- Arrange grapes, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, and banana, as desired, in tart shells. Spoon orange mixture evenly over fruit in tart shells.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts