Glazed Cranberry Ambrosia
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 5 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat 2 minutes. Uncover and cook, stirring constantly, 3 more minutes or until cranberry skins pop. Remove from heat, and stir in orange rind. Cool 15 minutes.
- Stir in orange sections, and chill 8 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This