Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Baby Carrots
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen brussels sprouts
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Cook brussels sprouts and carrots according to package directions; drain.
- Bring brown sugar, orange rind, and juice to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Toss with vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables