Like another reviewer said it didn't get syrupy. Not much flavor. I've made better carrot recipes from cooking light.
Glazed Baby Carrots
More From Cooking Light
Total: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 97
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.9g
- Sodium: 161mg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 ounces peeled baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Combine water, vinegar, brown sugar, and carrots in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 6 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender. Increase heat to medium-high; cook 2 minutes or until liquid is syrupy. Stir in butter, pepper, and salt. Sprinkle with parsley.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note