Ginnifer Goodwin's Favorite Ribs (People Magazine)
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) ingredients below
- The actress is a big fan of this dish at Rendezvous restaurant in her hometown, Memphis. 'The flavor of our ribs is intense!' says co-owner John Vergos
- BBQ RIBS
- Serves 4 (5 to 6 ribs per serving)
- 1/3 cup Rendezvous Barbecue Sauce (or your favorite)
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tsp. Rendezvous Seasoning (or your favorite)
- 3 ½ lbs. (2 slabs) loin back or baby back pork ribs
- 1. Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to cook with low, indirect heat. In a small saucepan, mix Barbecue sauce, vinegar, water and seasoning. Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 5 minutes. Baste ribs with sauce mixture.
- 2. Grill ribs bone side down. Cook covered for 30 minutes. Turn ribs over and cook, covered, for 1 hour, basting with sauce mixture every 15 minutes. Ribs are done when meat pulls away from the bone.
- 3. Cut ribs into 4 portions. Just before serving, brush ribs with Barbecue sauce and sprinkle with seasoning. If desired, serve with extra Barbecue sauce on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ginnifer Goodwin's Favorite Ribs (People Magazine) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes