- 1 (3-pound 1-ounce) package frozen MRS. SMITH'S Pumpkin Custard Pie
- 10 gingersnaps, coarsely crushed
- 1/3 cup honey-roasted almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to Make It
Remove and discard paper circle from pie. Place frozen pie on a heavy baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
Stir together crushed gingersnaps and next 5 ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle evenly over pie.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour, shielding top of pie with aluminum foil after 30 minutes.