Gingered Peach Crisp
- 24 gingersnaps, crushed
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut up
- 2 (15-ounce) cans peach slices in light syrup, drained
- Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Arrange peach slices in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish; sprinkle with gingersnap mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm over vanilla ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts